“We handle your data with discretion and in compliance with all applicable regulations”
Information regarding processing of personal data (art. 13 d. lgs. 196/2003)
The owner of treatment
The owner of treatment is Mec di Colla Gianni & C sas. headquartered in via dei mille 83, 30016 Jesolo (VE), Italy.
In accordance with article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (law related to the protection of personal data) the data controller hereby informs you that:
a) processing of your personal data shall be carried out for:
1. contractual obligations: to supply goods and services;
2. legal obligations: invoicing, obligatory books of accounts and entries, communications to requesting authorities;
3. communications to banks and similar institutions, for collection of credits and other activities related to contractual obligations;
4. offer of services during your stay (secretarial service, delivery of correspondence, reservation of external services,…) or subsequent to your stay (communication of special offers, events or similar).
The processing shall be effected with manual and/or automatic systems used to memorize, manage and transmit the data, with logic strictly related to the purposes, based on the data in our possession and with your agreement to immediately communicate any corrections, additions and updates;
b) Your refusal to provide authorization for the points 1,2 and 3 of paragraph a) shall result in the impossibility to start or continue the transaction, or to effect some operations, if the data are required for effecting the transaction or operation;
c) In addition to the person assigned within the data controller company, your data may be communicated to:
1. tax consultant (for administrative purposes);
2. public and private agencies, also following inspections or audits;
3. subjects which can access your data based on the laws;
d) You can exercise your rights with regards to the data controller at any time, in accordance with article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which for your convenience we have reproduced in its entirety below:
Article 7. Right to access to personal data and other rights
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data which regard him or her even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication of:a. the origin of personal data;
b. purpose and procedure of processing;
c. the logic applied in the event of processing with the use of electronic means;
d. The identification data of the controller, managers and assigned representative in accordance with article 5, paragraph 2;
e. the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or assigned personnel.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:a. updating, amending or addition to the data if this is in his or her interest;
b. cancellation, transformation to anonymous form or block of the processed data in violation of the law, including those for which it is not necessary to store the data in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or later processed;
c. certification that the operations in letters a) and b) were communicated, also in terms of their contents, to those to whom the data have been communicated or distributed, except in the case where compliance with such results to be impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate in relation to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to oppose, all or in part:a. processing of personal data which regard him or her for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the purposes of their collection;
b. processing of personal data which regard him or her for the purposes of sending direct mail marketing material or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.
This site uses “technical” and/or “third party” cookies.
By closing the banner you see while browsing the site, scrolling through any page or clicking on any of its elements, you agree to their use.
If you decide not to accept certain cookies, you may not be able to use some of the functions of our website properly.
This website uses these third party cookies:
This website uses Google Analytics to help analyse how users use the site.The tool uses “cookies” to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors’ use of this website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
– Deactivatation of Google Analytics
These cookies are used by Google to store user preferences and information when viewing pages with Google maps on them. These cookies contain enough information to be tracking.
If you share the contents of this site via a social network, like Facebook or Twitter, you may receive cookies from these. We have no control over the settings of these cookies by third parties if they are shared, so we suggest you verify the information on cookies and their management on these websites.
Links to third party websites
We are not responsible for cookies used by any third party website accessed via links or to which reference is made on the site, we therefore suggest you verify the information on cookies and their management on these websites
How to disable third party cookies
- Google Services (Google Maps, Youtube, G+,…)
Categories of cookie
Technical cookies: make it easy to use a website and improve performance and ease of surfing, for example the choice of language.
Statistical cookies: also called analytics cookie, used to collect information in a grouped form, e.g. the number of users and how they visit a website.
Profiling cookies: are used to customise advertising according to your interests, e.g. on the basis of the pages you visit.
If you want to learn more about cookies, or how to control or delete them, please visit www.youronlinechoices.com
How to change your cookie preferences
In your browser settings (e.g. Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Chrome, etc.) you can decide which cookies you want to receive or not and you can set almost all these browsers to block the installation of cookies. Generally these setting modes, which may vary from browser to browser, can be found in the browser privacy section. If you would like more detailed information to guide you step by step through choosing cookies.
Managing cookies on different browsers:
To learn more about profiling cookies go to http://www.aboutcookies.org